| Passwort vergessen?
Sie sind nicht angemeldet.  Anmelden

Willkommen in diesem Forum

Marcus Mariota injury update:
08.03.19 06:52
laiyongcai92 
Marcus Mariota injury update:

Titans QB still doesn’t have complete feeling in his fingers Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network reported last night that Marcus Mariota is dealing with a pinched never in his elbow. As a result of that pinched nerve http://www.titansfootballauthentics.com/...ersey-authentic , he still doesn’t have complete feeling in his fingers. That can be an issue when you are trying to throw the football.I don’t really understand the rationale here of rotating Blaine Gabbert in. It seems like they should make a determination on whether Marcus can go or not and roll with it.If you have been reading here for the last 6 months or so, you know that I have been very optimistic about this team. I honestly believe Womens Quinton Spain Jersey , when healthy, they have the ability to contend in the AFC. However Youth Corey Davis Jersey , I have no optimism about this game today. It is hard to envision any scenario where they are able to sustain any offense with all of the injuries and facing a defense that features Watt, Clowney and Mercilus. Taylor Lewan spoke to the media today for the first time since the hit in Miami because players aren’t allowed to talk to the media while they are in the concussion protocol- which he cleared last night. Lewan made a very interesting comment at the end of his time with the media (via John Glennon):If you notice the last answer there he talks about the support he got from Mike Vrabel versus his coach in 2015. A lot of people took that as a shot at Ken Whisenhunt Womens DaQuan Jones Jersey , but Lewan missed the last game of the 2015 season with a concussion. Whisenhunt had long been fired by that point in the season. It was actually a shot at Mike Mularkey.Honestly, I’m not that surprised to see this. Mularkey comes from the “old school” when concussions weren’t taken nearly as seriously as they are now. The main takeaway here should be that it is awesome to see Vrabel have a guy’s back in the way that he did with Lewan. I do think that is one of the benefits of having a guy as the head coach who had a recent career in the league.

concussions   protocol-   actually   determination   Whisenhunt   honestly   Mariota   seriously   ersey-authentic   Mularkey   scenario   concussion   rationale   surprised   understand   titansfootballauthentics   injuries   interesting   optimistic   complete