| Passwort vergessen?
Sie sind nicht angemeldet.  Anmelden

Willkommen in diesem Forum

David Pastrnak and Patrice Bergeron
22.03.19 07:53
laiyongcai92 
David Pastrnak and Patrice Bergeron

OTTAWA Youth Mikko Koivu Jersey , Ontario (AP) — put on a show, and Tuukka Rask made it stand for the Boston Bruins.Pastrnak had two goals and two assists, Bergeron added a goal and two assists and the Bruins beat the Ottawa Senators 4-1 on Tuesday night.The Bruins (5-2-2) snapped a three-game skid and beat the Senators for the second time this season. David Krejci scored his second of the season, and Rask made 38 saves.Rask had allowed 14 goals in his first four starts this season.“Tuukka gave us the saves we needed, for his own self as well,” Bruins coach Bruce Cassidy said.Thomas Chabot scored the lone goal for the Senators (4-3-1), who ended a three-game winning streak to wrap a season high five-game homestand with a 3-2-0 record as they depart for a three-game trip Thursday.“We had 39 shots against a good team like that means we did enough to score some goals, but their goalie was very good,” said Senators coach Guy Boucher. “Maybe we could have had more screens in front of him http://www.minnesotawildteamshops.com/au...an-suter-jersey , we’ll look at the video, but when you have 39 shots you have plenty of chances.”Craig Anderson stopped 28 shots.Boston made it 3-1 just 21 seconds into the third on the power play. Bergeron tipped Pastrnak’s shot, and then put the game out of reach as Brad Marchand dangled his way around Dylan DeMelo and found Pastrnak alone at the side for his second of the night.“I was kind of looking for (Pastrnak) the whole way, but I didn’t see a good lane,” said Marchand. “He reached, I teached and luckily it went in.”Trailing 1-0, the Senators tied it late in the second as Chabot scored a power-play goal from just inside the blue line, but the Bruins quickly regained the lead.Already shorthanded, the Senators were called for too many men Brandon Manning Jersey Womens , giving the Bruins a two-man advantage. They scored on their first shot as Krejci beat a sprawled Anderson.“It was big (to get two points),” Pastrnak said. “Even though we had two points on this trip we haven’t won and, obviously, every loss feels tough, so good that we (played) hard and got a big win for us.”NOTES: Senators F Alex Formenton returned to the lineup after missing three games with a concussion. Cody Ceci (upper body), Brady Tkachuk (leg) and Ben Harpur (undisclosed) were still out. … The Bruins were without Charlie McAvoy (upper body), Kevan Miller (hand), Torey Krug (ankle) and David Backes (undisclosed).UP NEXTBruins: Host Philadelphia on Thursday night.Senators: Play at Colorado on Friday night. LOS ANGELES (AP) — Ilya Kovalchuk has an Olympic gold medal but he is back in the NHL to add the one thing missing from his stellar career — a Stanley Cup.Ironically, Kovalchuk’s return to the league is with the Los Angeles Kings Womens Zach Parise Jersey , who denied him a chance to win a title in 2012 when they beat the New Jersey Devils in the Stanley Cup Final.Kovalchuk will make his Kings debut Friday when they open the season hosting San Jose. It will be the 35-year old Russian’s first NHL game in five seasons.“I went back to Russia to try and win the Olympics but this is a new challenge,” Kovalchuk said following Kings practice earlier this week. “I feel like I have some gas left in my tank and I’m excited for the challenge.”Kovalchuk signed a three-year, $18.75 million deal with Los Angeles after five seasons playing for SKA St. Petersburg in the Kontinental Hockey League, where he led the league in scoring twice and won two championships.What Kovalchuk takes bigger pride in, though, is leading the “Olympic Athletes from Russia” to a gold medal in Pyeongchang, South Korea. He was named the MVP of the Olympic tournament with five goals and two assists.When it comes to Kovalchuk assessing where he feels his game is at, he acknowledges that it remains a work in progress.“I’ll have a better idea how things are going after the first game,” Kovalchuk said. “Conditioning-wise I feel good. It will take some time to understand how much the game has changed. It’s a challenge.”Kings coach John Stevens placed Kovalchuk on different lines trying to find the right combination. He played mostly left wing and had a goal and an assist in four preseason games.Injuries to Dustin Brown (finger) Cam Ward Jersey Womens , Jonny Brodzinski (shoulder) and Gabriel Vilardi (back) will have Kovalchuk moving to right wing on the Kings’ top line with Anze Kopitar at center and Alex Iafallo at left wing.Stevens said Iafallo and Kopitar’s skills as forecheckers and passers should blend

challenge   Kontinental   undisclosed   Petersburg   three-game   an-suter-jersey   “Conditioning-wise   forecheckers   Kovalchuk   combination   Pyeongchang   Senators   acknowledges   minnesotawildteamshops   Philadelphia   championships   concussion   shorthanded   Kovalchuk’s   Pastrnak