| Passwort vergessen?
Sie sind nicht angemeldet.  Anmelden

Willkommen in diesem Forum

www.seahawkslockerroom.com
03.06.19 04:19
hongwei28 
www.seahawkslockerroom.com

Seahawks Training Camp 2018: Day 9 highlights Germain Ifedi Jersey , including cheers for Kam Chancellor Day 9 of Seattle Seahawks training camp for the 2018 NFL season is over, and it’s the penultimate one before preseason officially gets underway.To be honest, the real highlight of Monday’s session was seeing Kam Chancellor at VMAC. The unofficially retired Chancellor drew loud cheers from attending fans.As for the rest of the morning-early afternoon, the compilation footage from the Seahawks shows a lot of throwing from Russell Wilson, Austin Davis, and Alex McGough David Moore Jersey , plus plenty of pass-catching from the likes of Brandon Marshall, David Moore, Cyril Grayson, Chris Carson, and a whole lot more.Watch the video below:Here’s the rest of Seattle’s training camp schedule:Tuesday, August 7thMonday http://www.seahawkslockerroom.com/authen...-lockett-jersey , August 13thWednesday, August 15thThursday, August 16thFollow FieldGulls on Twitter and like us on Facebook as an easy way to support the site. Donate to Patreon to help support the site and 3000 NFL Mock Draft: A Seahawks Podcast. Kyle Shanahan said after Sunday’s game that Nick Mullens didn’t play very well in the loss to the Buccaneers. But Mullens won’t lose his starting job.Shanahan told reporters Monday that Mullens will start this week against the Seahawks. The coach added that it remains a week-to-week decision.Mullens completed 18 of 32 passes for 221 yards, a touchdown and two interceptions in Sunday’s 27-9 loss.“I was good to go with him,” Shanahan said. “I know that I said Nick didn鈥檛 play very well, but no one played well and I didn鈥檛 coach well. It was all of us. Nick did a good job in his first two games. It was not the reason that happened yesterday http://www.seahawkslockerroom.com/authen...ad-penny-jersey , so that鈥檚 not fair to do that to him.鈥滿ullens has played better than C.J. Beathard.Mullens is 1-2 in the past three games, his first three career starts, having completed 65.6 percent of his passes for 733 yards with five touchdowns and four interceptions.Beathard took over after Jimmy Garoppolo tore his ACL and went 0-5, completing 60.4 percent of his passes for 1,252 yards with eight touchdowns and seven interceptions. Beathard went 1-4 as the starter in 2017.

16thFollow   highlights   pass-catching   week-to-week   13thWednesday   penultimate   touchdowns   FieldGulls   Chancellor   interceptions   Seahawks   ad-penny-jersey   morning-early   compilation   Shanahan   completed   seahawkslockerroom   unofficially   Mullens   15thThursday