| Passwort vergessen?
Sie sind nicht angemeldet.  Anmelden

Willkommen in diesem Forum

Jordan Wilkins Color Rush Jersey
21.11.19 08:00
liny195 
Jordan Wilkins Color Rush Jersey

A month ago <a title="Jordan Wilkins Color Rush Jersey" href="https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Jordan-Wilk...quot;>Jordan Wilkins Color Rush Jersey</a> , Colts owner Jim Irsay admitted that Adam Vinatieri‘s misses were “a concern.”Now that Vinatieri is hitting kicks again, Irsay is behind him 100 percent.Via Joel Erickson of the Indianapolis Star, Irsay said in the aftermath of the Colts’ win at Kansas City that he was excited for the 46-year-old kicker.“We were just here in January, eight months ago or nine months ago, and look at the difference of the outcome,” Irsay said. “So happy for Adam. No one deserves it more than him.”Missing five kicks in the first two weeks created some legitimate worries that Vinatieri might be nearing the end of a brilliant career. But even as they brought in kickers for tryouts, the Colts expressed confidence in the league’s all-time leading scorer, and he continued to take his job one swing of the leg at a time.“The first couple weeks were kind of rough, but I’m kicking the ball much better over the last couple of weeks and getting it back,” Vinatieri said. “I warmed up well and felt good. Happy to have the opportunity to put a bunch on the board.”And now, Irsay is willing to think about him making kicks well into the future.“That’s a Hall of Famer there,” Irsay said. “No one was going to get it corrected like Adam did. . . .“I hope he invites me to his Hall of Fame induction, whenever that happens. Five or 10 years from now.”While beating the Chiefs was significant — for Vinatieri and the Colts — seeing their trusted kicker back on track might pay even bigger dividends the rest of the season. INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Adam Vinatieri sits at one end of the Indianapolis Colts‘ locker room, his expanding white beard nearly a perfect match to his helmet and jersey.He doesn’t listen to the hip-hop music in the background, doesn’t pretend to understand the shiny, new electronic gadgets everyone else plays with and certainly doesn’t pay much attention to the trends outside these walls. Yet in Vinatieri’s mind <a title="https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Henry-Anderson-Jersey" href="https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Henry-Ander...ersey</a> , this is still the perfect spot.Here, in a league known for being traditionally unkind to “old” men, the 46-year-old kicker feels comfortable retelling playoff yarns, discussing union business, even offering informal personal advice to teammates who, in some cases literally come from a different generation.“He seems like he’s the same age he was when I first came in here and I guess that’s been eight years,” left tackle Anthony Castonzo said Thursday. “That’s pretty impressive, eight years, going through your early 40s that you don’t really seem any older. I’m always impressed with how he’s able to hang out with the young guys and be one of the guys despite being old enough to be one of our dads.”Sure there are increasing signs of Vinatieri’s advancing age.In addition to the graying hairs, his oldest son, A.J., served as a ball boy at training camp last summer. Vinatieri’s nephew, Chase, recently completed his junior season at South Dakota State, where the elder Vinatieri also played. The league’s oldest active player now co-owns an IndyCar developmental series race team with Dr. Jack Miller, a neighbor and three-time Indianapolis 500 starter.Make no mistake: Vinatieri is not gearing up for life after football just yet.If given the chance <a title="Joe Haeg Jersey" href="https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Joe-Haeg-Jersey">Joe Haeg Jersey</a> , he says he’d like to play 10 more years and if he continues outperforming guys half his age, he just might continue a record-breaking career that doesn’t seem to be slowing down.In September, he passed Morten Andersen for the most career field goals in NFL history. A month later, he supplanted Andersen as the league’s career scoring leader. Last week he joined Andersen, the late George Blanda and John Carney as the only players to appear in an NFL game after turning 46.And if things go as planned in Saturday’s wild-card game at Houston (11-5), the NFL’s career postseason scoring leader would take the first step toward joining former teammate Tom Brady and Hall of Fame pass rusher Charles Haley as the only players to win five Super Bowl rings.“There’s nothing like having the opportunity and being one of those teams still fighting to get into the Super Bowl,” Vinatieri said earlier this week. “Every team starts the season with that goal and the ultimate goal is still out there in front of us.”It’s been a long slog back to the postseason for the greatest clutch kicker in league history.After making the playoffs in 11 of his first 15 pro seasons, Vinatieri’s Colts failed to qualify four times in the next seven years, including three straight following a loss to the dreaded New England Patriots, Vinatieri’s former team, in the 2014 AFC championship game.Twice during that span, the

championship   Henry-Ander   Jordan-Wilk   record-breaking   Vinatieri   Joe-Haeg-Jersey   comfortable   Indianapolis   opportunity   traditionally   46-year-old   coltsfanshop   understand   postseason   developmental   outperforming   significant   Vinatieri‘s   Henry-Anderson-Jersey   Vinatieri’s